Prayers for my husband...

Hello everyone,
Please pray for my husband’s annulment process. We’ve been civilly married for a few years and he is a non-Catholic who was previously married and needs an annulment so that we may marry within the Catholic Church. He turned in paperwork last year and since then there has been nothing but problems with the Tribunal office such as misplacing his paperwork numerous times and getting the run around about which forms are needed, etc. now, he’s having a change of heart and is torn because it’s not something he believes and doesn’t want to do it, but he loves me so he doesn’t know what to do. It’s been a very frustrating process thus far and only getting worse knowing now how he feels about it.

Please pray for his conversion and change of heart. Also, comfort for me since I am not able to receive communion and haven’t for years due to this situation. Thank you very much.

Please know I’ll be praying for you both.

Praying for the both of them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O God, who didst crush the pride of the enemy by the long-suffering of Thine Only-begotten Son: grant, we beseech Thee, that we may worthily recall those things which in His tender love He bore for us; and thus following His example may patiently endure all our adversities.

Amen.

You are both in my prayers and I will continue to pray for you through the Easter vigil. Peace be with you friend.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.