Prayers for my Job. I am getting evaluted tomorrow

I am getting evaluated tomorrow at my job, I am a police officer and this is a very tough test of what I have learned. I will be doing this for two weeks and its all on the line. Please pray for me and my family during this stressful time. I lost my father this past summer while I was in the police academy and I have been through a lot, but your prayers and Gods help have helped me get through it. God Bless you.

God,
grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

(it has helped me innumerable times, the Serenity Prayer, because
I’m reminded that I can’t control what others think, or how they’ll
evaluate me – that I can only do what I can and that God will take care
of the rest. So do the best you can, and leave the outcome
to God, and ask God to help you with this process…believe me,
He will…and if need be, every time you start getting anxious about
this evaluation, keep turning the outcome over to God…)

My heart goes out to you. Many blessings to you and your great loss
you’ve recently experienced.

Boxerdog,
Trust in the Lord, trust in Him whenever you are faced with a challenge or a difficulty
Remember he has promised he is with you always even to the end of the world. He will not renege on his promise, so go to this evaluation already singing his praises because he has already done it. Believe and it shall be.

God Bless you
Peace and Love

odopa

Praying.

Hi, -if God knows that deep in your heart you plan to be the best Christian/Catholic policeman (and we need them), I trust that He is there with you, -hoping you trust the same. Prayers are with you, -good luck (it's an only expression :o). Blessings.
Joseph

Lord be with our friend and his evaluators today.
Please give grace and strength each day to live this challenging life of a police officer well and safely.

Lord, I pray that Boxerdog’s evaluation went well today. May he and his family be relieved of the stress that the evaluation may have brought them, and find peace in you and in each other’s company. May Boxerdog receive all the graces he needs to fulfill his responsibilities and be blessed for all of his good efforts. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying that you get a good review ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

thank you for your prayers, I passed and everything is going great. I am so lucky that God gave me a great new career and I was hired just in time as my department stopped hiring soon after I got hired. thank you again and God Bless you all.

Praise God! Wishing you continued success.

Wonderful!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Praise be to God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.