Prayers for my little A please!

I learned today that my “A” will need eye surgery for esotropia. We are scheduled right now for the surgery to happen in October. I know it’s a fairly “routine” surgery and in fact the doctor does 5 or 6 of them each week… however, when it’s your own little one going under, it’s still scary! Please pray for the successful outcome of his surgery, or even better, that when we go in for our pre-op appointment, the condition will (miraculously!) be improved!

thank you!
Sue

Praying that your little one recovers swiftly and that you dont worry too much between now and October. I know how hard it is to see anyone you love go through a procedure but find the waiting is often the hardest part. Hang in there!

Praying for little A and for you. May God remove the anxiety and worry from you.

Sue, I’m sorry you have to wait so long for the surgery, and ask God to help you and your family to get through this time without much anxiety and stress by miracle of Christ’s peace and with trust in God. I pray for the successful outcome of your little boy’s surgery. God grant that in the meantime his condition will improve.
God bless you and your family, Trishie

+JMJTJ+

May St Lucy intercede for a successful surgery and coplete healing.

Little A will be in my prayers.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Will remember little A in my rosary today.

Will also keep little A in my prayers…

Prayers promised

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying For Little A.
Grandma Glor

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

thank you all for your prayers.:slight_smile:

RandA -

I prayed to St. Lucy for little A, she is patroness for eye problems. Hopefully all will be well. Am thinking of you, I know you have a lot on your plate right now, God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.