Prayers for my marriage and CHILD

hi every1

am a 26 yrold woman , i have been married for almost 3yrs and have been ttc ever since we got married.i have never been on the pill or any contraception. after a yr of ttc iwent to see a gyna and he did a pelvic scan and it revealed that i had pocs ovaries but all my bllod tests show that im ok. have tried metformin and clomid but they have not helped. The gyna suggested that i have a laparascopy but my hubby does not want me to have it but he does not say why de does not want me to have it.Not having a child has put a strain on my marriage. my hubby is nolonger supportive anymore. He now resent me for not being able to have a child . the other thing that bothers him the most is all, i mean all of his friends have children and are having more so it stresses him out to the extent that he does not feel like doing anything or saying anything to me anymore.I love my hubby to bits and i understand what it feels like not being able to have a child but i just wish he wld love me for me and support me at this hardest time in my life. He is a devot catholic but these days he does not like going to church like every sunday.Most of the time i feel useless and helpless i am heavily depressed i think about my marriage and notbeing able to have a child all the time.

Help me pray that the lord may save my marriage and help us understand that with God's time i will have a child. i believe the Lord is with me the whole time but sometimes its just too hard. Pray for my hubby so that the lord can show him the right way

Dear Lord, have mercy on Saru's husband. Fill him with love for his wife, Saru, and give him the grace to see the error of his ways in blaming her. Help him surrender himself to Your will, and grant him the peace that this sweet surrender gives.

Lord, please strengthen dear Saru in faith. Give her the peace that only You can give. Please help her fulfil her wish to conceive, but Your will be done not ours. In either case shower Your Love on Saru, and strengthen her faith in this trial.

Amen

Heavenly Father, please comfort saru in her sadness about not being able to have a child so far.
Please comfort her for her husband’s unloving behaviour.

Please help her to become more hopeful and cheerful, as stress does not help in the conception of children. If her husband honestly desires a child, then please inspire him to agree to the laparoscopy, instead of blame for an ailment she cannot help having. Please prevent her husband from pressuring her directly or indirectly. Please help saru to build up her self-esteem, knowing that she is Your loved daughter. Help her to know that if she respects herself more there is more hope that her husband will respect her. Please help her to be wise. Help her to relax more and to find helpful ways of not obsessing about having a child. Help her to trust in you more peacefully

Lord, please help her husband to repent his unChristian attitude towards his wife, and to become considerate of her, and of her right and her need to be loved as a wife. He so desperately needs You great compassion to touch his heart and open him to the ability to authentically love. Please have mercy on his soul, because he needs to become a kinder person before being entrusted with children, as children sometimes behave well and at other times can behave badly and may exasperate their parents. Therefore, please give him the ability to love in good times and bad as children need parents who are good to them in good times as well as in difficult times and situations.
Please help him not only to return to faithful living out of the Catholic faith, but to do so with full cooperation of that love of God and of others as ourselves that You command us to live.

“Husbands, love your wives and treat them with gentleness.” [Colossians 3:19]** “Give way to one another in obedience to Christ. Wives should regard their husband as they do the Lord…Husbands should love their wives just as Christ loved the Church…each one of you must love his wife as he loves himself; and let every wife respect her husband.” **[Ephesians 5:21, 25, 33]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord, please console and heal them both of the battering their marriage has suffered, and help them to find a fresh, loving new communication and new beginning together.
Please restore them to face the future with hope and love together.

My Lord, the baby is dead!

Why, my Lord—dare I ask why? It will not hear the whisper of the wind or see the beauty of its parents’ face—it will not see the beauty of Your creation or the flame of a sunrise. Why, my Lord?

“Why, My child—do you ask ‘why’? Well, I will tell you why.

You see, the child lives. Instead of the wind he hears the sound of angels singing before My throne. Instead of the beauty that passes he sees everlasting Beauty—he sees My face. He was created and lived a short time so the image of his parents imprinted on his face may stand before Me as their personal intercessor. He knows secrets of heaven unknown to men on earth. He laughs with a special joy that only the innocent possess. My ways are not the ways of man. I create for My Kingdom and each creature fills a place in that Kingdom that could not be filled by another. He was created for My joy and his parents’ merits. He has never seen pain or sin. He has never felt hunger or pain. I breathed a soul into a seed, made it grow and called it forth.”

I am humbled before you, my Lord, for questioning Your wisdom, goodness, and love. I speak as a fool—forgive me. I acknowledge Your sovereign rights over life and death. I thank You for the life that began for so short a time to enjoy so long an Eternity. – Mother M. Angelica

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying hard for your intention.

Welcome saru to CAF!

I will pray for your family ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please help this couple conceive and help them keep faithful to their marriage vows to love each other in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, etc… You have a plan for this couple. If it is your plan for this couple to have their own children, please help bring this about. Please help this woman’s husband to accept your will and not to turn away from his faith, the Holy Mass and his loving wife. Please put this woman in touch with a good priest or counselor to help her with the stress or sadness she must be feeling from her husband’s unfortunate behavior. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord, please console and heal them both of the battering their marriage has suffered, and help them to find a fresh, loving new communication and new beginning together.
Please let them have a child in the reality of true Sacramental Catholic marriage.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS

Just wanted to say to every1 who is ttc that has a supportive partner be thankful to the Lord for such a person and all that have children/ can have children praise the Lord everyday its a blessing!

Praying for your intention

Lord, please console and heal tSaru and her husband, and help them to find a fresh, loving new communication and new beginning together.
Please let them have a child in the reality of true Sacramental Catholic marriage.

Heavenly Father, please comfort saru in her sadness about not being able to have a child so far.
Please comfort her and help her to become more hopeful and cheerful. Please inspire her husband to agree to the laparoscopy. Please help saru to build up her self-esteem, knowing that she is Your loved daughter. Please help her to relax more and to find helpful ways to trust in you more peacefully

Lord, please help her husband to become considerate of her, and of her right and her need to be loved as a wife. Please have mercy on his soul, and give him the ability to love in good times as well as in difficult times and situations.
Please help him to return to faithful living out of the Catholic faith, with full cooperation of that love of God and of others as ourselves that You command us to live.

Thank You, Lord

“Husbands, love your wives and treat them with gentleness.” [Colossians 3:19]** “Give way to one another in obedience to Christ. Wives should regard their husband as they do the Lord…Husbands should love their wives just as Christ loved the Church…each one of you must love his wife as he loves himself; and let every wife respect her husband.” **[Ephesians 5:21, 25, 33]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.