prayers for my marriage

Please pray for my marriage.

My Husband, Wayne, has walked out on me and our four young children. We are expecting our fifth child in September and the children and I are devastated by the breakup of our family.

My husband has trouble with overcoming infidelity and instead of seeking my help and forgiveness after I found out about his affair he has decided to be a part time father and pursue a single life outside of our marriage.

My husband has no faith life and I ask for prayers to not only to heal my family but also that the Holy Spirit will open Waynes eyes, ears and heart to love of Our Lord Jesus Christ. My husband will never find peace for his soul without finding a love for Our Lord.

Please Pray for my children, my husband and me. Thank you.

Pam I am profoundly sad for you and your children.
It’s hard to find the words. But your family, you, your children and your husband will be in my prayers.

Pam, God bless your Christian spirit to pray for you husband’s soul during this sad and difficult time. May your love and faith be a witness to us all. You, your children, and your husband will be in our daily prayers for healing, reconcilliation, fidelity, and eternal life.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

God bless all!!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide Wayne back to his family and the Lord!

I’m so sorry to hear about this Pam. I am going to include you and your family in my rosary prayers tonight.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Prayers for you, your children, your pregnancy, and especially for your husband. May he come to his senses and return to his family and loving wife who are ready to forgive him.

Mary, Jesus and St. Joseph–you showed us by your example how to live as a holy family. Please help this family in this time of crisis. Strengthen and protect them. Amen

Pam you and your family are much in my prayers and thoughts. I will remember you all at today’s Mass.

Love, Trishie

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end
. Amen

Thnak you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. This is certainly the most difficult thing I have ever faced but the kindness of the faith community gives me strength and fills my heart with love.

Please keep up the prayers for my husband and family.

Thank you
Pam

:grouphug:
Love, Trishie

I ask for prayers to not only to heal my family but also that the Holy Spirit will open Waynes eyes, ears and heart to love of Our Lord Jesus Christ. My husband will never find peace for his soul without finding a love for Our Lord.

Praying…

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

In prayer for you, your children, and your husband.
I ask God to protect and strengthen you, and to protect the children from harm in this situation. I ask Him to help you through.

**Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end
. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Marriage and Family Relationship

Our God, each new generation of humans is granted freedom to choose eternal life with You as children of God. You made men and women to complement each other, and to share in Your Creation by propagation of their kind from generation to generation.

You created men and women as reciprocally attractive, finding beauty and treasure in the presumed goodness of the cherished other. In their mutual attraction and vulnerability, men and women are led to dedicate themselves to each other. You bless this intimacy of interaction through Your Sacrament of Matrimony, with its safeguards to soul and body in the security of continuing union.

This Sacrament was instituted to ensure that men and women serve Your will in unselfish ministry to each other’s spiritual, mental, emotional needs—so that each is a sacrament of Your love to the other. The welfare of children born of this sacramental union is assured if lived out in love. Love is the basis of our relation to You and to each other.

Our God, please bless married couples with love, faith, hope, forgiveness, and perseverance. Please guard them and their family relationships against selfishness and injustice, against cruelty and abuse, against misunderstanding and insensitivity. Shield them against impurity and promiscuity.

Have mercy on anyone trapped in marriages that lack tenderness and affection. Comfort those who have bitter and critical spouses. Cherish those whose partners do their duty without love. Have pity on those who are controlled by the other’s will or selfish inclinations. Give support to those whose spouses are faithless, and bring forgiveness and constancy into their union.

Please give grace and assistance to those whose marriage relationships are endangered. Grant them perseverance in mutual compassion and communication. Help them to deal wisely with their problems and to allow sufficient relaxation and humour to restore their ability to cope with pressure and anxiety. Please restore marital relationship with love that overcomes all.

Our God please be merciful towards the needs and anxieties of husbands, wives and children in married and family life. Give restoration and courage to afflicted and aggrieved partners and children, and patiently heal them and their relationships through the Spirit. Let love mould them in faith, wisdom and maturity.

In their suffering and in their joys let them grow stronger by trusting in Your grace. In daily struggle and mutual service, let them become more Christlike. Support them through easy times and difficult, with the joy, and peace of true Christian living, so that they witness Your gospel to Church and society.

Please forgive all sins against matrimony. Halt the erosion of respect owed to this Sacrament through various forms of non-Sacramental union.

I am so sorry for what you are going through right now, but have faith in the power of prayer. I pray every day for my husband’s true conversion and for our marriage. Last month I hosted Our Lady of Fatima in our home. I was praying for my husband with the 3 kind men who delivered Our Lady and one of them told me to pray to Saint Monica. She is the patron saint of married women. Pray to her to intercede for you. My heart and prayers to out to you and your kids.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please enlighten and forgive Wayne…if there’s still hope, please reunite pam and Wayne’s family…

God bless you my friend

I will be praying for you. I recently went through something similar with my husband’s infidelity. I pray you will have the strength to deal with this and heal. I know there is nothing more devastating than what you are going through now, but don’t let it destroy you. Have faith in God and in yourself – you are worth it. My prayers also go to your husband that he will not continue on this path.
My heart is with you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.