Prayers for my marriage

Please pray for my marriage. I have spent the last ten years feeling neglected and alone. I’ve been hurt/ignored so many times that I’m starting to be afraid of showing my love. While I don’t want to get into the many details surrounding our situation, it is suffice to say that we are experiencing a sort of “psychological” divorce. My husband needs to have his eyes opened and understand how I feel, as he doesn’t seem to have a clue.

It is my hope that we will succeed in discovering our mistakes and growing together in faith and love. God, help us to make us whole again as a family. Help me be strong for my children and preserve my mental well being.

Thank you for your prayers. I’m sorry if I have burdened you with my problems…

Dear Lord, help this couple to see what your will for them is and help them get through the hard times. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy wil be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil Amen

Father please place Your healinh hand upon this situation.Please open the hearts and minds of this couple that they will really hear each other and understand each other.Grant them peace and may thye follow Your will for them.Grant strength and courage to the wife as she strives to make things work.In Jesus name Amen

Lord, please in your infinite mercy help this family in need. You are the source of all Love, so please Lord, foster love, compassion and understanding within this marriage so that the love within this marriage mirrors your Love for the Church. Lord, please foster forgiveness also, so that past hurts may be over-looked and the marriage strengthened. Help this couple lovingly look to you and seek to do your will always.

Amen

Hugs, Taye
Jesus please help Taye to discover whether there is something in her husband’s nature that makes relating difficult for him and if there is any way he can be helped to express caring in a tangible way.

Please help Taye to recover from the emotional damage caused by the years of feeling unloved and uncherished.
Help her to know her great value in Your sight.

a prayer from our wedding…

He is God!
O peerless Lord! In Thine almighty wisdom Thou hast enjoined marriage upon the peoples, that the generations of men may succeed one another in this contingent world, and that ever, so long as the world shall last, they may busy themselves at the Threshold of Thy oneness with servitude and worship, with salutation, adoration and praise. “I have not created spirits and men, but that they should worship me.”[1]
Wherefore, wed Thou in the heaven of Thy mercy these two birds of the nest of Thy love, and make them the means of attracting perpetual grace; that from the union of these two seas of love a wave of tenderness may surge and cast the pearls of pure and goodly issue on the shore of life. “He hath let loose the two seas, that they meet each other: Between them is a barrier which they overpass not. Which then of the bounties of your Lord will ye deny? From each He bringeth up greater and lesser pearls.”[2]

1. Qur’án 51:56
  2. Qur’án 55:19-20

O Thou kind Lord! Make Thou this marriage to bring forth coral and pearls. Thou art verily the All-Powerful, the Most Great, the Ever-Forgiving.- 'Abdu’l-Bahá

Praying for your marriage …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remembering you in prayer…

“In some respects woman is superior to man. She is more tender-hearted, more receptive, her intuition more intense.”

"The woman is indeed of the greater importance to the race. She has the greater burden and the greater work. …The woman has greater moral courage than the man; she has also special gifts which enable her to govern in moments of danger and crisis… "

“The world of humanity has two wings -one is women and the other men. Not until both wings are equally developed can the bird fly. Should one wing remain weak, flight is impossible. Not until the world of women becomes equal to the world of men in the acquisition of virtues and perfections, can success and prosperity be attained as they ought to be.”

"As long as women are prevented from attaining their highest possibilities, so long will men be unable to achieve the greatness which might be theirs. "

All quotations from the Baha’i Writings

Continued prayers…take care…

Praying hard for your marriage to succeed.

On your behalf, and your husband.

Heavenly Father, in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus, please forgive and overcome anything in our lives that is unloving in Your sight. Father, through the love and merit of Jesus and Mary, I offer You all our good deeds and trials, in prayer for our reconciliation and peace.

If in any way, we fail to convey Your love to each other or do not enrich each other’s life please forgive and heal us. Guide us to give each other the love, joy and goodness that you have united us to share. Lead us to love each other freely and honestly.

Open usto Your Holy Spirit. Let us experience the fullness Your truth, so that we enter into the fulness of sacramental faith and dedicated Christian ministry. In Your mercy, please unite us fully with the Mystical Body so that our lives are a living prayer pleasing in Your sight, and authentic witness to our children.

Continued prayers for your intentions….

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Thank you for all the prayers. It means a lot to me right now.

Lord with your define mercy, please pray for this marriage.

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with the.
Blessed art thou amoungst women
and blessed it the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you for all your prayers. I’m beginning to have some hope that this will turn around…

We both sat down last night for a talk and HE brought up the fact that we’re not on the same page lately and that we needed to take action. When I mentioned couples therapy, I was thinking I’d get some resistance, but he totally agreed.

Lord, please grant us the strength and courage necessary to be witnesses to your love.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.