Prayers for my marriage

married for 15 years and I’m finally taking a stand with the way my husband treats me, fills our house with chaos and anger atmosphere…Please pray for my husband that he changes his ways(very controlling/sarcastic/angry) and that I too can change anything that perhaps I’m not seeing needs to be changed…I’ve talked about separation to him the last few days, something I’ve never ever even mentioned to him before, and he seems sorry and remorseful, but I’m afraid his anger will soon rear its ugly head when I start talking thru the issues…I’m just scared because I love him but can’t live in the atmosphere he creates any longer, it is tearing me up mentally…

I will pray very much for you!

Hail Mary…

Lord have mercy on your servants, grant them strength to do Your Will.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus we ask you to grant loving unity to this marriage. May Your Holy Spirit be at work in husband and wife and help them to see Your will in marriage. Bless them with peace and happiness together.

Amen.

Lord, may this couple see the face of your Son in each other and do everything possible to improve and heal their relationship. Grant them the graces they need to keep faithful to you and loving towards each other. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

praying for you and your family.Will you pray for my marriage and family also? thank you

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father, in Jesus’ name, please help this couple to work and grow towards a united and loving marriage that is a true witness of what Christian marriage should be.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.