Prayers for my mom and uncle

hey guys, so my uncle has a huge gambling problem. he recently phoned my mom asking her for money to bail him out of a situation. he says he’s stuck in macau and they won’t let him out and he needs a huge sum of money. of course, my mom doesn’t have that kind of money and she said so and themost she could send was a couple thousand or something. she doens’t really want to because she thinks it will make his problem worse but then he keeps guilt tripping her by saying that he’s dying and she won’t see him anymore or threatening ot kill himself. anyways, it’s all just an awful situation and could really use prayers from myou guys. thanks

Praying for your mom & uncle.

Praying that the Lord may grant your uncle all necessary graces and guidance. Also praying for your mom.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary…:gopray2:

Praying

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.