Prayers for my Mom - Aurea

A few weeks ago I requested prayers for my Mom, Aurea, who had suffered some heart problems. She’s been up & down since but last night had what is probably a stroke. She’s very weak & not responding very much. Please pray for her.

I am praying for all intentions here, too. God bless you all!

In Christ,

Gene

So sorry to hear that. Your mother will be in my prayers

Praying very hard for your mother!

Your mother is in our daily prayers. May comfort and healing come to her according to God’s will. Amen.

God bless all!!!

Lord, please heal moochie’s mother in her afflictions. Bring her to health, physical and spiritual. Hear moochie’s prayers from this suffering position. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

I will remember your mother in my prayers tonight :gopray2:

Praying for your Mom.

Jesus we place Gene’s mother Aurea in Your loving care. Please flood Your graces upon her and upon her family as her life becomes more prone to illness. Please give her happiness and peace, and reassurance and peace to her family. Help her to recover as much as posible for an enjoyable life

UPDATE:

The stroke my Mom suffered was very significant. It’s a matter of days now, if not just hours.

My Dad, Victor, died on February 1st, 1991 & maybe that’s what Mom’s waiting for. She knows what day it is & is surrounded by family.

Please pray for a happy death for my Mom, Aurea (her name means “golden” in Portuguese) & for my family, many of whom are not currently practicing thier Catholic faith.

Thank you all - I very much appreciate your prayers. Mom is my best friend & I’m going to miss her. You are all in my prayers, too!

God bless!

Gene

I’ll keep your mom in my prayers. May she received God’s peace and mercy. I’ll also pray for you in this hard situation.

Praying the chaplet of Divine Mercy for her.

Praying for God’s mercy

My mom, Aurea, died Saturday morning. She was surrounded by family & died peacefully. Please pray for her soul.

Also, my sister, Joann, is currently in the hospital & they’re not sure what’s wrong. Please pray for healling.

I continue to keep all of you who have posted intentions here in my prayers. God bless you!

Gene

May she rests in peace in the divine kingdom

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.