Prayers for my Mom

My mom is going through a bout of depression, and she just walked off into the night claiming that everyone was perfect except for her and that no one would care if she died out in the woods. My dad went after her, I don’t know if he’s found her yet or not. Prayers please! :frowning:

Prayers for all of your family.

You and your mother will be in my prayers!!!

I’ve been sitting here not knowing what to say as I can guess at how your Dad and you are feeling…and your Mom too.
I don’t know how to pray just now about it.
Jesus You know each of these persons, please help them to find each other and to communicated with each other in ways that lead to healthy interaction and healthy self-perception.
Amen to your urgent prayers for your Mom and Dad

She’s back… I’m going to talk to her tomorrow about seeing a doctor to help her. I can’t talk to her right now, since she’ll just forget, a consequence of taking antidepressents(yes, she’s on them already) and drinking, which she isn’t supposed to do. x.x

Thank you, everyone…

I will keep your mother in my prayers and daily Masses. Please God she will be able to respond and welcome help. Please let us know how she goes, though it may take time for her to heal. God grant strength to your Dad, to help her through and to keep his own peace.

I will pray for your mother and for you to help her. I’m on meds for my depression, sometimes it feel’s like they don’t work, but they do help me. But the Lord has helped me even more.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Oh my dear. I am praying for your mom and asking God to help her in her struggles and to surround you and all your family with the STRONGEST LOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. Stay strong and reach out in prayer. God Listens to each prayer and He will help you if you ask. I am praying very hard for you…and your mom and your dad.
Diane

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I pray that your mother be healed and that none of you need bear this burden.

~~ God Bless.

:crossrc:

Prayers for you and your Mom.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.