Prayers for my mom

Please pray for my mom, Marion. Some of you may remember she broke her leg Sept 24, they replaced her hip and she contracted MRSA 4 days before she was to be released in October. In Febraury 2009, they had to remove the artificial hip because it was the source of infection. They cured her of MRSA, but one week later she got a second different wound infection. She healed 3 weeks ago, and they were talking about replacing the hip. As of Friday April 24. 2009 she developed fluid on her lungs and pneumonia. I beg prayers for her again, especially asking St. Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face (the Little Flower) to intercede for Marion to be healed of her lung infection so that they can put the hip back in and she can leave the hospital. Thank you.

24 Glory Be Chaplet to St. Therese

"Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost, I thank Thee for all the blessings and favors Thou hast showered upon the soul of Thy servant Theresa of the Child Jesus, during the twenty-four years she spent here on earth, and in consideration of the merits of this Thy most beloved Saint, I beseech Thee to grant me this favor, if it is in accordance with Thy most Holy Will and is not an obstacle to my salvation."

(then the following 24 times)

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. “Saint Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for us.”

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Holding your Mother in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I pray that Jesus will heal your mom and sustain her health, allowing her to really live her life to the fullest.

Praying for your Mother

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost, I thank Thee for all the blessings and favors Thou hast showered upon the soul of Thy servant Theresa of the Child Jesus, during the twenty-four years she spent here on earth, and in consideration of the merits of this Thy most beloved Saint, I beseech Thee to grant me this favor,(the healing of Marion) if it is in accordance with Thy most Holy Will and is not an obstacle to my salvation.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your Mum, God Bless

my prayers are for this woman and her family. it must be so hard to have all these health set backs. May God keep her in the palm of his hand.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Loving God,

Please hear the prayers of your people for the intentions of our friend in Christ IOPdevotee on behalf of her dear mother Marion. Lord, please heal her mother if it is your Holy and perfect will and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her. Thank you for your many blessings in our lives and for all the time we each have with our dear family members. I have completed my 24 prayers for Marion this day, dear Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

I have said the chaplet for your mom. I can’t imagine how difficult all this must be for her (and for you!).

For your Mom and you

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Mother, St. Michael the Archangel, their guardian angels and patron saints, please pray for them

Praying very hard for her!

praying hard for her

For your Mom and you

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.