Prayers for my mom

Please pray for my mom. I believe she only has a short time left. She has ALS and is really struggling for breath right now (she is resting as i type). She has gotten much weaker in the last week and has been on her bipap 24 hour a day since last weekend.

Also, I ask for prayer for me that I may know what she needs to keep her as comfortable as possible and that I help her as she goes home-she's ready.

Thank you all and may you be blessed this Christmas season.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Precious God,
Thank you for your Son, Jesus. Thank you for prayer. Please be with Bruised Reed's Mama as she is getting ready to come home to you. May she be made comfortable. Please give Bruised Reed the wisdom he needs to give the best care for her. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Lord, please help Bruised Reed’s mother. Please help her son to know how best to care for her, and give him strength and total confidence in you. May both mother and son be surrendered to your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for your mother …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

My mom passed away early Tuesday morning. It was her desire to die at home and it was mine that she woudn't be alone; she was in the same bedroom she's had for most of her life and I was at her side. I wish I could have been more collected but I didn't really know what to do.

She had embraced the diagnosis as the perfect cross and offered up her sufferings.to become closer to God and for the conversion of souls.

I do ask you to continue your prayers for her soul and for me asI adjust to life without my best friend. I miss her so much.

God bless you for standing by your mother as Mary stood by Jesus as He died on His cross. You “did everything” by being there for your mother. There is nothing dearer that you could have done; and that you do in asking for prayers for her soul and for your strength and direction.
May God comfort you,
and welcome your mother into her eternal home where she is free from earthly suffering.

Eternal Rest grant unto her O Lord
Let perpetual light shine on her
May she rest in peace.
Amen

Praying for you and your family as you'll deal with your sorrow.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

May she rest in peace and God comfort her loved ones, especially you BruisedReed.

[quote="St_Gabriel, post:11, topic:180813"]
I am so sorry for your loss.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

[/quote]

Dear Bruised Reed, I am praying for your Mom's soul and also for you my friend as you endure the loss of your dear friend and Mom. May you feel the embrace of our Lord around your heart, mind and soul. sambfive.

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.