Prayers for my nephew

My nephew is in trouble with the law for threatening someone. He has had mental/emotional issues since a small boy and while he has seen many psychiatrists no one has been able to actually diagnose or help to heal him in anyway. His father died some time ago and his mother has pretty much given up on him. If you could say a prayer for my nephews mental/emotional healing and leniency with the court system, would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Will be praying for your nephew and all family. God Bless:thumbsup:

I’m praying for your nephew.

Petite, et dabitur vobis (“Ask and it shall be given to you”)

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Praying for your nephew …

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying hard to St. Dymphna.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

I pray for your nephew’s spiritual and emotional healing. May he somehow find some help for his problem and be able to live a life blessed with peace and joy. May the court system be lenient with him and assist him to get some real help for his emotional problem. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.