The merger is finally upon us . Our priest is soon going to be responsible for saying mass at 2 sites which means a reduction in masses at both churches.
The car park hasn’t gotten any bigger and we are all having a vote on what masses should stay and go. I’m guessing most of us will just vote for the mass we usually attend. It’s just a consultation and obviously the priests will have a final say, I don’t envy them, there isn’t a decision that will please everyone.
Please pray for us. I think they were hoping to delay until next year but it’s all happening very quickly.