Prayers for my passion!

hi all!!
i have a prayer request!
i have just graduated from school and i recieved my scores about 2wks ago which will help me get into my course at uni (yes, thats the passion…). Thing is, i just missed out on my course by 1.8marks. and iv been devasted ever since. however, luckily, i am allowed to submit a portfolio with my work which consists of 2 short films and some digital manipulated images. and on the the 6th of Jan i am going to the uni to hand my portfolio to the Dean of the faculty. atm - i feel soo stressed about it, since this has been my dream course since 2 yrs ago. and only 40 students take part in this course ever year. Iv worked my butt off for this (several all nighters, several shooting re-takes, several stressing sessions) and i honestly would internally die if i dont get into the course straight off only becaue my blood, sweat and tears have gone into making this a reality. (well, thats what i think my body would do at that point.) yes, i do know there are other ways to get into the course even if i cant get in first hand but i dont want to waste time doing any other course.
i would soo much appreciate the prayers of the CAF members!!! thanks!!

• Lenni

Lenni, please God your portfolio will impress sufficiently that you will be accepted into the course. How painful to miss the hoped for results by so little…but here’s hoping!

God bless you in this and in all that you do in life.

God bless you.

Lenni,
I pray with you for you to get into this course…God please guide Lenni in the right direction for his future…We pray the dean is impressed with his portfolio and selects him…All Glory and Honor go to God and his son Jesus Christ, Amen…Sis in Christ , LynneMarie

Praying for your success!

Praying that God’s will be done in your life.

thanks soo much!!
im feeling a little less stresed…so the prayers are working!!
but yeah, just keep praying…because, i have to re-start part of it again because my useful sibling put 1/4 in the trash on the comp.
so thats a little frustrating…

I understand your passion, I pray for my students and my own children that are attending college. My older son just completed the Fire Academy and is pursing the Paramedics program in North Florida. My younger son is a Freshman and is doing great with a completed semester average of 3.8 not too bad for being away for the first time at school. I prayed to St. Joseph of Cupertino for their success in their academics everyday. Pray and ave others pray for you and your success too. This is a powerful PRAYER.

O GREAT ST.JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO, WHO WHILE ON EARTH DID OBTAIN FROM GOD THE GRACE TO BE ASKED AY YOUR EXAMINATION ONLY THE QUESTIONS YOU KNEW, OBTAIN FOR ME THE FAVOR IN THE EXAMINATION FOR WHICH I AM NOW PREPARING. IN RETURN I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU KNOWN AND CAUSE YOU TO BE INVOKED.

THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD,

ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO, PRAY FOR US

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT. Promise to publish it on granting of the prayer OR promise to circulate copies of it to as many people as possible. God Bless You!

wow, coincidental or wat??!?!
iv been praying to st joseph of Cupertino every night!!!
but thank you!!!

continue to pray!!! God closes one door and opens another one.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.