Prayers for my physical healing.....

Please pray that all that afflicts my broken and failing body is healed. I have suffered from an incurable and progressive disease for years but this last year I have suffered a multitude of serious illnesses and injuries that have left me struggling. Please pray for me. I humbly thank you for your prayers. Lynn F

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :bible1:

Praying. May God’s will be done, so that Lynn can have soon a rebuilt and strengthened body and soul to endure in his daily strugles. :gopray:

Lord, please touch Lynn F with your divine, healing hand, that she might be freed of all afflictions, physical or spiritual. See that her endurance of these trials be recognized in union with your holy Passion, that Lynn might be led toward the eternal garden of joy, unto eternity. Accept her every suffering and joy in union with your Passion. Grant her graces for joy, faith, hope, and love. Send angels to ever minister to her. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

:gopray:

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Oh ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, Health of the Sick, Refuge of Sinners, Comfortess of the Afflicted, you know Lynn’s wants, troubles, and sufferings. Look upon her with mercy. When you appeared in the grotto of Lourdes, you made it a privileged sanctuary where you dispense your favors, and where many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal. I come, therefore, with unbounded confidence to implore your maternal intercession. My loving Mother, obtain my request for Lynn. I will try to imitate your virtues so that I may one day share your company and bless you in eternity. Amen.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I flee to you my Mother…love, your daughter.
Lynn F

Prayer to St. Luke:

Most charming and saintly Physician, you were animated by the heavenly Spirit of love. In faithfully detailing the humanity of Jesus, you also showed his divinity and his genuine compassion for all human beings. Inspire our physicians with your professionalism. And with divine compassion for their patients, enable them to cure the ills of both body and spirit that afflict so many of our day.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Lord have mercy on Lynn F.

Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Please Dear Lord heal my broken body of all that afflicts it.

DEAR HEART OF JESUS In the past I have asked for many favours, this time I ask for this special one. Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it with your own broken heart where your Father will see it. Then in His merciful eyes it will become your favour, not mine. Amen.

Thank you.
Lynn F

Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.