Prayers for my Priest and his father

Hello, I ask you all for prayers for my parish Priest, his father who is sick and his family. This is a tough time for them. His dad’s name is Joseph and Father’s name is Bill. Thanks, Tim

Dear Tim,

Your parish priest and friend and family will be included in my rosary this evening. God bless you and please tell Fr. that a Prayer Warrior is praying for him and those whom he loves.

God bless!

mom4truth:gopray2:

Done, Thank you, Tim

With my prayers - Joe

Praying for Father Bill and his dad Joseph…

Praying for them both - especially to St Joseph

Fr. Bill sends his blessings, Tim:)

Lord heal Joseph , Father Tim’s father . Lord embrace Joseph and bless Father Tim and this family . Lord let your love bring healing to Joseph and help the family . Thank you dear Lord ! in the name of Jesus , amen . . John

Lord heal Joseph , Father Bill 's father . Lord embrace Joseph and bless Father Bill and this family . Lord let your love bring healing to Joseph and help the family . Lord bless Tim and his family also . Thank you dear Lord ! in the name of Jesus , amen . . John

Praying for them both. :gopray:

Good morning John,

Still praying for Father and will keep him in my rosary today. God bless you tons!

Love,

mom4truth:blessyou:

Praying.

:blessyou:

Praying for them both!!

:crossrc:

Will keep Joseph and Bill in prayer…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_2.gifJMJ

Update. Joseph will be in surgery to remove his infected gall bladder Tuesday the 4th. Father Bill was in tears during a heartfelt homily Sunday and requested prayers. Please pray for them. Thank you,Tim

I PRAY THAT THE SURGERY WENT WELL… WE ARE STILL PRAYING FOR THEM.

:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.