Prayers for my Sister in Law

She just got diagnosed with cancer. They found it on her spine, and it’s been affecting her lungs. She’s in her early thirties with 2 young daughters. Her family has been through so much lately, and she and her husband are so faithful and prayerful… It’s so hard to watch this happen to her.

My whole family is praying for her but more prayers are always needed.

Thank you so much.

Praying for healing for your sister-in-law …

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

I’m praying for her and for your whole family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you do we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions but, in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Prayer to Saint Peregrine

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.
For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
We especially pray for Catydidd’s sister…
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

St. Peregrine, pray for us!

Dear Jesus,
Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will
and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us.

Amen.

Praying for her. If the cancer is in her spine she is surely in pain.
God grant that her treatments will be successful and that she is restored to health.
Please be merciful to this young family, our God.

“The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.” – Psalms 145:18-19

Dear Father in Heaven, please look down and have mercy on your servant Catydidd’s sister-in-law for her sake and the sake of her husband and two children, hear their prayers and heal her from this affliction. In Christ’s name. + Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers for Catydid’s sister in law.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.