Prayers for my sister-out of work for nearly a year

Hello my fellow prayer warriors,

I would like to ask that you call pray for my older sister. She’s been out of work for 11 months now. I prayed to St Joseph a 54 day novena already asking for his intercession.

I spoke with her the other day and it sounds like she has been having anxiety attacks.

She’s living on her own, in another state, w/o family nearby. I fear that at some point she may have to give it up and move home with our parents. She will be 49 this year and has already had to go through “moving home” once before in her life and I know she doesn’t want to have to do that again.

Without going into many more specifics, she is one person who changes or loses jobs often. I pray that there will be a meaningful change in her as well as her life that will bring her job stability.

So thank in advance to all that chose to view and post here.

Thanks, HHMom

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lord we ask Your healing and blessing upon this sister’s life. Please help her to recover from insecurity and anxiety attacks, and to find peace in reliable employment.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father please provide this sister with a job and console her anxiety, in Jesus name, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord we ask Your healing and blessing upon this sister’s life. Please help her to recover from insecurity and anxiety attacks, and to find peace in reliable employment.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

St. Cajetan, please intercede for this person. Pray for all of us who are unemployed, that the Light of Christ may descend upon us, and that we may again know meaningful and stable employment. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray.

I am praying for your sister.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.