Prayers for my sister

I can’t really go into the story, unfortunately, but my sister is in a dire situation and needs some prayers while she works her way out of it. It’s not life or death, thank God, but it’s unnerving and scary nonethless.

Thank you!

Jesus You know what this serious situation is, please hear and grant the prayers of Francesca Gen and her sister.
Please protect Francesca Gen’s sister. Keep Your angels around her, and please solve this situation

Praying for your sister’s situation.

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ †***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

May the Lord of Mercy grant your silent petitions.

Peace of Christ be with you all.

Paul

I am praying for your sister.

Amie

Thank you all so much. It’s a really bad work situation, and she’s not the type to be in one of those. So far, no new developments, but in a way I think that’s good at this point.

Thank you again.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Guide and Comfort Ur Daughter .

Prayers comin’ your way! Hail Mary, full of grace…

Peace,

Gail

She seems to be calm and focused on her next steps, and her husband is, thank God, being totally supportive. She’s only a year or so away from retirement, so I’m hoping this all works out well for all concerned. This next week will tell.

Thank you all again, very much.

praying:gopray:

Prayers comin’ your way! Hail Mary, full of grace,…

Peace,

Gail

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.