Prayers for my Sister

Please pray for my sister. She needs prayers for many intentions but most of all to have her faith in God restored. She was making fun of me for being Catholic tonight. She claims to have stopped believing in God a long time ago but up until now has never teased me for believing so.

She has a lot of anger and resentment toward others and I pray the Holy Spirit will guide her home to the Catholic Church and that she will find peace.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

“Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Prayers for your sister,and also for you.

I will remember your sister and yourself in my prayers today :gopray2:

Jesus please grant healing for all the hurt and anger that has helped to turn Maria’s sister bitter and unbelieving. Please help her to face her resentments and to find forgiveness towards others, towards life disappointments, and towards God. Please comfort Maria for the hurt she feels at her sister’s barbs.

“Amen” to Galilea’s prayer, “Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”…of her soul.
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Praying for your sister.

Thank you for all of your prayers! I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Praying for both of you . Praying for her to come around and see the goodness of God.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.*

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I will be praying for you both…

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee,
Blessed are thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

(Matthew 5:9-10)

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me.

Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. Thus they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying for her conversion!

May God grant your sister the gift of faith and open up her heart to his wonders in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Thank you so much for your prayers! They worked because she called me to apologize! Please do keep praying for her conversion though. She has a hard life in this world and I hope she will have the courage to make the necessary changes she needs.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Praying for her conversion and that God may not harden her hearth.

Maria,
I will continue to remember your sister in my daily prayers for those struggling with returning to their faith. It took me over 10 years to return, so I understand…however, now I’m home and now pray for those going through the same thing as I did in hopes they they will return as I have…

I pray that she will find her way home to God.

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.