Prayers for my son-in-law

Please pray for my son-in-law who was recently diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos (spelling?-not sure) syndrome. He is having tests on his heart tomorrow and I ask if you would keep him in your prayers. Thank you…Teresa Diane:harp:

Hi Teresa,

I’m praying for your son in law .

“My son, observe the commandment of your father;
And do not forsake the teaching of your mother;
Bind them continually on your heart;
Tie them around your neck.”
Proverbs 6:20,21 New American Standard Bible

God you both.

Teresa Diane may God hear and grant your prayers for your son-in-law.

Lord please ensure of him whatever treatment will, if possible, strengthen what is weakened by this collagen…connective tissue… aliment, including his heart valves. I thank You that this ailment has not been overlooked by his physician, so that whatever can be done, will be done, to manage his illness in order to help him live a healthy life. Please guide him to medical help that will manage his particular symptoms effectively.

Mother Mary please pray for him and for his concerned family

Lord, please heal TeresaDiane’s son-in-law in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Grant him strength and peace, and help him to carry his cross courageously, patiently and lovingly. Amen.

God bless Teresa Diane’s son-in-law. I pray Our Father…, Hail Mary…, Glory Be… for his intentions, + Amen.

Please pray this, as you’ve never pray before…Remember Matthew 21:22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." But Holy Jesus said forgive those who sinned to you before you pray…

Lord God the Holy Father and for his only son Jesus Christ, I’m so very grateful for

being good to me, to my family and my race. I am grateful that you give all the things

that we need in life, but i thank you most because you give more than i need, how great

you Lord, God the Father to all you’ve done on behalf of your son has achieved all by

jesus christ Safety, happiness, joy, peace and love. Lord, now i got an illness and i

put all my trust in you and also my beloved family, whatever happens I know you do not

forsake me because you just the God of all, The creator and owner of all mankind and

universe i know that whatever you want is always in our good sake…

I know that thy holy name of Lord Jesus Christ everything is possible, all I can do on

your behalf… I can take all the challenges in life and i survive everything on your

behalf … All sick will be cured on your behalf… All the sinners will be saved on

your behalf … just because you are son of only living God… We are all praise and

appreciate you… our life and only hope … Jesus Christ.

Praise be to God, Thanks be to God.

AMEN! AMEN!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you so much Miriam, Trishie, ready and Roveau for your quick answer and prayers. God Bless you all and I will pray for you too… TD:harp:

Thank you also MGIGNACIO and phoenix!! God Bless you too…TD:harp:

Lord please ensure of him whatever treatment will, if possible, best manage his condition in order to help him live a healthy life.
Mother Mary please pray for him and for his concerned family

Praying hard.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Loving God please ensure whatever treatment will, if possible, best manage TeresaDiane’s son-in-law’s condition, in order to help him live a healthy life.
Mother Mary please pray for his healing

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

God Bless all of you who prayed for my son-in law,He is getting a new form of treatment and hopefully he will gain strength…Thank you TeresaDiane:harp: I will remember all of you in my Monday rosary…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.