Prayers for my son

My youngest, 5 1/2 months had a case of whooping cough in his daycare last week. They put him on antibiotics the next day but he seems to be getting some of the initial symptoms.

I would ask that if you have a chance to please pray for him that he be healed and not develop the full disease. His name is William.

Prayerfully,

Joe

I will pray for your son to have a full and speedy recovery.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praying…

Lord God, I pray that you heal William.

Amen.

I am praying for William.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

May the good LORD look down upon him and help him recover fast. Bless you and your family.:gopray:

Praying hard for William.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee O Virgin of virgins our Mother. To thee do we come, before thee we stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not our petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen,

Jesus I implore You to protect little William from complications and any deepening of this sickness. Please protect Joe’s little baby from any further developments and help him to recover quickly.
Please ease his parents’ hearts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.