Prayers for my son...

Once again I come here asking that you please say a prayer for my son in the hopes that things take a turn for the better. I’ve asked before and many responded the call.

My son has an eye appointment today which goes hand in hand with the other illness the doctors have not been able to identify. Even when things look at their worst and all it seems like all hope is lost, I know the Lord hears our prayers.

Please say a prayer for my son.
Pray that all goes well.
Pray that the Lord is hearing our prayers.

Thank you!

praying for you both and for wisdom and insight for his doctors...

...Jesus, we trust in You....

i too pray for healing of body and spirit! Best of luck to you and hold on to Jesus!

I am praying for your son and for your family. Keep hanging in there Apple Fan Boy!

Blessings,
Loren C.

Lord, grant us miracles of healing for hearts and minds, bodies and souls, and uplift our spirits through all trials which we unite with the suffering of Christ for the good of all souls. AMEN

I am praying.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words.

Just getting back from our doctor appointment.
Didn't go that well.

Eyes are getting worse. Surgery is needed. If not treated, could lead to blindness.
Of course it is not that simple. First he needs to be a candidate for surgery.
At this time he is not. Because the doctors still cannot find what the problem is, they are afraid to put him under for fear he might not come to afterwards.

Just tired and frustrated.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

Lord God, I join my prayers with Apple_Fan_Boy. Please hear us and answer our prayers.

Thank you for keeping us updated about your son. My family and I will continue to join prayers with all here.

Blessings,
Loren C

Good Morning everyone.

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.

Again I ask for your continued prayers for my son.
Today we have an MRI appointment for the spine and brain.

Please pray for good news.

Thank you.

Lord God, I pray for Apple_Fan_Boy’s son. Please bless him with Your mighty healing power and restore him to good health. Bless his doctors, nurses, and caregivers with Your wisdom and healing power so that they may true instruments of Your miraculous healing power as they attend to him. Surround his family with friends, loved ones, and relatives who can be their source of support and comfort during this time. Please grant clarity in this situation so that the cause of the son’s symptoms may finally be identified and the proper and effective treatment may be started. All these I ask in the name of Your Son, our Lord and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Augustine, St. Jude, and Blessed John Paul II. AMEN.

Praying hard for your son.

MRI is now done.

Please continue to pray for my son.
They had to sedate him and put him under for the exams.
His vitals are now low and he is not waking up.

Apple Fan Boy, any updates for us about your son?

I’m sorry I was out of town when this was first posted and did not see it sooner. Praying now …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord please guide the doctors to have the knowledge and skills they need to help this precious son in every way.Please comfort his worried parents and all who love him and worry for him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend's young son who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that This Son may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help for him to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty", the "The Wonder Worker" because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

(we pray for This young son to be healed)

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (This young son). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into This son's body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Please lord, Help this child … Be with his doctors when they seek to identify what is wrong and treat him. Help them to Help him. Please comfort him and his family in this their hour of need.

Lord please guide the doctors to have the knowledge and skills they need to help this precious son in every way.Please comfort his worried parents and all who love him and worry for him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend's young son who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that This Son may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help for him to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called "The Mighty", the "The Wonder Worker" because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

(we pray for This young son to be healed)

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (This young son). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into This son's body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.