Prayers for my wife and unborn triplet daughters

I’m requesting prayers for my wife and our unborn triplets. She was admitted to the hospital earlier today due to high risk of premature labor at only 24 weeks. While she is currently stable, we need her to stay that way for several more weeks. The odds of survival for our girls increase with each day we can keep them in there. Thank you.

I’ll add them to my family’s daily prayer list - please keep us updated as to what’s happening. I know how scary it all seems, but they are in good hands - and Jesus is watching over them, how much better off could they be?

Lord,
My prayers go out to this family…Let the babes stay nurtured inside the mother’s womb several more months…Let them be born healthy and thriving and give their Mom all the strength to endure and bless her with the best of health…Please lord, ease Dad’s anxiety and fill him with your peace & calm, relying on your strength to keep him strong…In Jesus Name We All Pray Together , Amen…With Warmth & Aloha, LynneMarie

I will hold you all in my prayers today.

Amen!

Praying for your wife and daughters,and for you.:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father, in Jesus’ name please take great care of Fuerza’s wife and baby girls. Please keep them safe and well so that the babies can have safe delivery

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Will keep you and them in prayer with the intercession of our Dear Blessed Mother and St. Gerard.

Praying for you and your wife and the 3 little babies that they may stay safe in Mom’s womb and grow strong before they decide to come into the world.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Paul

you have my prayers.

Lord, Please watch over Fuerza’s wife and three precious daughters! Keep them safe, healthy and strong, hold them in Your tender arms… Please bless Fuerza and his whole family.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee, Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinner now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Father, who Art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

:heart:

Praying very hard for your wife and precious triplets.

prayer said

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be Amen
:gopray2: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

Thank you all for your prayers. She is still stable and things are going well so far. I will keep you updated as to any news.

Yhank you for your news. I will continue to pray for your wife and your babies.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Oh Almighty and Everlasting God through the operation of the Holy Spirit, didst prepare the body and soul of the glorious Virgin Mary to be a worthy dwelling place of Thy Divine Son: and, through the operation of the same Holy Spirit, didst sancitify St. John the Baptist; while still in his mother’s womb; hearken to the prayers of Thy humble servant who implores thee through the interecesson of St. Gerard, to protect her amid the dangers of child bearing and to watch over the childrem with which Thou hast deigned to bless her. that they may be cleansed by the saving water of baptism and, after a Christian life on earth, it may with its mother, attain everlasting bliss in Heaven.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.