Prayers for my wife, Bobbie

Please keep my wife Bobbie in prayer. She fell last May and fractured her left humerus (upper arm). It was re fractured in October by another fall (due to a spinal injury from 1992) and is broken into 4 pieces and there is non union. The surgery is to literally reconstruct the left humerus, and will involve plating and grafting. The surgery is to be in December 8 at 6 AM, our Lady's day. Prayers are requested that all goes well and her pain will be greatly reduced.

Praying hard for a successful operation and no more pain.

Praying for Bobbie's healing ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

Amen

I remember about that injury.
Lord, please end Bobbie’s long-term discomfort and distress, and please bring about complete healing.
Mother Mary please intercede.

Lord, I pray for a successful surgery for Bobby and for the easing of her pain. May she find comfort in prayer and draw great strength from her sacramental life. May she unite her suffering to your Son's for the salvation of souls, and may she, through the love of you and her husband, find great relief from her pain and suffering until the operation takes all the pain away completely, if it is your will, Lord. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives, and today we especially thank you for the gift of loving spouses who pray for and with one another. We lift up our intentions for dear Bobbi who has endured much pain and discomfort and ask for your blessings and mercy for her as the operation to repair her damaged arm goes forward. Lord, you have granted this family the suffering Bobbi had endured, please now grant some relief and help the family to maintain courage and hope. Please bless the medical staff and doctors who care for Bobbi with great competence and compassion as they minister to her. Please relieve the family of all anxiety as they faithfully place all their trust in your divine providence. Please send the healing power of our Lord Jesus to be with dear Bobbie during this time, O Lord, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Still praying hard.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives, and today we especially thank you for the gift of loving spouses who pray for and with one another. We lift up our intentions for dear Bobbi who has endured much pain and discomfort and ask for your blessings and mercy for her as the operation to repair her damaged arm goes forward. Lord, you have granted this family the suffering Bobbi had endured, please now grant some relief and help the family to maintain courage and hope. Please bless the medical staff and doctors who care for Bobbi with great competence and compassion as they minister to her. Please relieve the family of all anxiety as they faithfully place all their trust in your divine providence. Please send the healing power of our Lord Jesus to be with dear Bobbie during this time, O Lord, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Deacon Ed,
I just saw this thread. I am so sorry to hear about Bobbie. I will keep her in my prayers as well as you. She has been through so much. What a trooper. Please tell her that I will offer up my severe migraines for her. Please keep us posted as to her condition.

Also, I pray for you. You are such a good husband to her. She is lucky to have you. I know God is watching over you, too.

Blessings,
Judi:gopray2:

**Thank you all so much for your prayers. I take her to the Center today for blood work, X-ray and EKG. I am to have her there in the morning at 4:30 our time for a 6 AM surgery. Thank you all and God bless you all.

Ed, I will continue to pray for Bobbie and you.

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Deacon Ed,
Please tell Bobbie she will be in my prayers tomorrow and always.

Blessings,
Judi

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.