Prayers for my wife...

My wife is going in to her doctor to find out what’s going on with her. Female stuff. We’re worried a bit. Our children are 13, 6 and 3. They need a mom. She’s worried that it could be cancer, like 2 of her sisters had. My heart is hurting a bit. But I’m trusting in God one way or the other.

…trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding…
I will keep your family in my prayers. God bless you all.

Vocatio:

I’m praying for your wife and your family.

Prayerfully,

Renato

Praying for your wife and your family.

Heavenly Father, offer healing to vocatio’s wife, that she might enjoy by Your mercy, good health. May vocatio and his family draw close to You, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Amen. :signofcross:

Thank you. Her appointment is at 2:00 pm, just a few minutes away. I’m worried at bit and keep leaning on on the Blessed Virgin’s intecession. I trust in God and would never have made it to this point in my life without Him. Don’t know what I’d do without God. It’s rather emotional to get through the thought of losing my dear sweet wife. I’m sure they’d run labs and we won’t know for weeks. Praying for strength to get through the nerves waiting for answers.

Thank you for asking I am happy to pray for your wife and family. I cannot imagine the stress and anxiety you are feeling. Praying also for her doctors that they can find out what is wrong and help her. Please take care as best as you can.

J†M†J
I will ask our Mother and Queen to pray for you and your intentions…

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Our prayers are with you and your wife, and your children. Please let us know how thing go.

Dear God please flood this family with Your love, peace, and healing. ‘Amen’ to all the prayers of your hurting and loving heart. Trishie

Praying for your wife, your children, and you.
FATHER, PLEASE REMOVE ALL ILLNESS FROM HER BODY.

Praying for you, your wife and children

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. I believe in the power of prayer. My aunt’s mother in law prayed for our daughter CMTC and it has disappeared giving much credit towards Catholic prayer whic opened ny wife’s heart to conversion.

The tests came up negative and we assume she is okay because of the labs.

Prayers for you for being prayer warriors for us.

PAX Christi tecum

Praise God!

yea!:slight_smile:

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for your wife!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.