Prayers for my wife

I am asking for prayers from all of you for my wife Bobbie. She fell yesterday and fractured her left arm at the wrist and base of the humerus by the elbow. In additions she sprained her back at the fusion site where it is a four level fusion with hardware and internal fixation. She is in an extreme amount of pain. We were at the emergency room last night from about 4:30 till midnight. Her arm is splinted and I have to take her to an orthopedic surgeon today to see what else can be done. Your prayers will be greatly appreciated.
Prayers & blessings
Deacon Ed B

I pray that God will restore her health and help both of you during this difficult time. May God bless you both and keep you in His loving arms.

sending positive thoughts her way man! my brothers back is severely messed up too, so i can understand the kind of pain shes in. i hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.

Praying for you and Bobbie

May God heal your wife during this time and provide His comfort and grace to you both.

Praying very hard for Bobbie’s return to good health and relief from pain!

Dear Deacon Ed B,
begin Praying for your wife.

Prayers for your wife Bobbie and also for you.May our Heavenly Father watch over you both.Rocky.

Deacon Ed,

So sorry to hear about your wife. Will certainly keep her in my prayers… Take Care!

Deacon Ed,

You and Bobbie most definitely have my prayers. It seems the nerves that pass through the lower arm have the ability to produce intense amounts of pain. When Diane broke the 2 bones near her left wrist, she was in so much pain they had me signing all of the papers to let her in for surgery (she’s left-handed). That was after I drove from West Hollywood to Norwalk in under 30 minutes and then got her to the hospital they wanted to use in under 15 (I’ll just say I got some of my bad habits from my Grandmother who used to be known as “Velocity Verla” and “Burnout Barnett”)…

I assume by “four level” you mean L4, L5 & S1 - I’ve been a “Chronic Pain Patient” for since 2001 and have been disabled since 2004. So I have some idea of the pain Bobbie’s in, and what she has to deal with every day. Spraining her back was probably not the worst thing that could have happened, but the fear about the worst thing will make the sprain worse and more painful than it otherwise would have been. It’s a fact of life - I know that, even though I’ve survived some nasty falls, nothing scares me more than the possibility of severing my spinal cord in a bad fall. I can imagine Bobbie might have the same fear, and that can’t make this any easier.

An, Whatever the Orthopedist suggests is probably going to hurt more, not less, at least in the short term, with the exception of medications he can prescribe.

I’ll pray for you and have you and Bobbie included in the Mass intentions of St. Mary’s for the rest of the week and next week.

Your Servant and Brother in Christ, Michael

Deacon Ed I feel really bad for you both. All I did was break my wrist bones in 2005 which was bad enough but I didn’t have all these other complications. I’m quite sad for you both that all this has happened to your wife. I’ll be praying for your wife.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for the healing of your wife.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Just prayed a Hail Mary for you and your wife.

Praying for your wife.

Yesterday we saw the orthopedic and he casted Bobbie’s arm from her hand to her arm pit. she will be this way for 4 weeks and them have a short arm cast for an undetermined time more. We had an option of this or surgery and we picked this one. It will take longer but is less invasive. The following is a message for all of you from Bobbie:
My dear friends in Christ, I cannot begin to tell you how much your prayers mean to me. Indeed without them I know my healing process would be slow and more painful. Just knowing I have been blessed through your prayers brings me so much peace. I pray for each one of you and offer this pain for you and your intentions. Through God’s love I thank each of you. Ed also sends his prayers and blessings
Bobbie B.**

Wish you good and healthy days Bobbie…
Continue to pray for you

Continuing prayers …

:gopray:

prayers for comfort and a speedy recovery.

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.