Prayers for myself and sis in law

Hello everyone,

It’s been awhile that I don’t get on-line, but I have still been praying. Well I want to start with my sister in law Iris, she is pregnant. I am so happy for her, but there is sorrow also because Iris has had 5 miscarriages. She had an operation to fix a problem with her uterus, but ever since that she has had 2 more and now pregnant again. Please pray for her to have this baby to term and let it be a healthy baby girl or boy. My brother and her so deserve this.:thumbsup:

My second prayer is for myself, I have a bad cough for 3 weeks now which turned into a pnuemonia and upper resporitory infection. I haven’t gone to work since Tuesday, because I felt so sick. I am so scared that I am going to lose my job. I can’t afford to be out of a job. I also go to school part time, hoping to get into the nursing program. My boss knows that I am excellent at my job but what kills me is the time and attendance. I have asthma and Rhuematiod Arthisis, which doesn’t help in my situation. Also working in Pediatrics doesn’t help because of all the germs. Because of my RA is brings my immune system down, so I get sick a lot. More than my co-worker, and that’s so frustrating.:mad: So, I’m sorry to keep going on and on but please pray for my sis in law and myself.

Thanx and God Bless,

Gladys:crossrc:

Jesus I entreat You to ensure that Iris has a full-term pregnancy and a healthy baby. After all her disappointing losses, please let this be so. I entrust this child to You.

Jesus, Gladys has serious health issues that may threaten her ability to successfully retain her employment. Please let her good heart and willingness to work conscientiously encourage her boss to patiently accept her as employee as often as she is able to work.

Jesus, please help Gladys to boost her immune system successfully, so that she is less affected by the tendency to autoimmune illness like her Rheumatoid arthritis, and by any viruses or bacteria around her. I ask You to guide her towards all that will raise her enjoyment and quality of life.

Thank You, Jesus

Many prayers for you & your brother’s wife.

praying.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you and your family…

Gladys, praying very hard for you and your SIL.

praying for you and all your intentions

grandma glor

I am praying.

May Our Lady of Guadalupe, who is pregnant with Our Lord, keep your sister in law in her loving embrace and pray for her, that she may deliver this child safely and on time.
May God heal you so that you can resume your normal activities.

Alma

Praying

Prayers promised

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Children

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.