Prayers for Myself

For the past few months I haven’t felt well and would appreciate prayers as I am concerned that there is somthing seriously wrong. I am so busy taking care of all my girls problems I haven’t been taking care of my own.

Thank you.

Yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

I did something similar, until I found I'm ill, and now must take some care of myself instead of just pushing through ignoring symptoms...or else, flareups, which aren't helpful to anyone! As Jesus said, "love others as you love yourself" so we must.
It's good you are now aware of this and I ask the Lord to help you find out what's wrong and what you need to do to manage it as you're too precious to God and your family to neglect yourself. Caring for yourself means you'll have longer and more strength for caring for them.
So I thank God you are now more aware of your own needs and ask God to guide and support you.

Bernadette,
I am praying for you.

Praying hard for your good health.

Saying a little prayer for you ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.