Prayers for new baby

My wife and I just found out we are 1 month pregnant with our first child. :smiley: :smiley: Please keep the three of us in your prayers.

Andrew Smith

Hurrah!!! A miracle among us!!!

I will indeed keep you three in my prayers. :dancing:

:thumbsup:

Prayers sent!
:slight_smile: Lilder

My prayers for baby are on the way. God Bless you, all three!

Thank you very much for your prayers…I will keep you all posted on the progress.

What a privilege and joy to welcome a baby! A new family: How special and God-given is that?

It is just now Mass time on EWTN. I shall offer mine for you. All praise & thanks be to God!

lyandor

:highprayer:

Congratulations to you both, and praise to God.
Loving God be with this child and parents throughout life, guiding and blessing them with true Christlike lives, loving You above all and others as self, using their gifts to the benefit of all and living wholesome, happy lives.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

Father we thank you for your marvellous gift;
you have allowed Andrew and his wife to
share in your divine parenthood.
During this time of waiting,
we ask you to protect and nurture
these first mysterious stirrings of life.
May their child come safely into the light of the world
and to the new birth of baptism.

Mother of God,
we entrust their child to your loving heart.
Amen.

Dear Lord we ask for Your blessings upon this couple and their unborn baby.Please grant the baby good health and the mother a good pregnancy.Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.