Prayers for our dear friend's pet

We have a very dear friend who is not married and does not have children. He does have a little dog that he just adores. He is dedicated to her, and she brings such joy to his life. She is facing a health concern, and the result will be in tomorrow. We are praying for good news and the bills not be too high. This man has such a Christian heart and we just hope God gives him some more time with his dear pet.

My prayers are with your friend…:gopray:

I will join you in prayer!

I love my dog so much… I can imagine how he must feel.

It is very sad to lose our pets, if your friends pet dies we can be thankful any suffering it is experiencing will be over. And ask God to comfort your dear friend in the best way possible,perhaps with another lovely little pet.:)Carlan

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Praying for dear dog’s healing through intercession of Sts. Hubert of Liege, Roch and Vitus, patrons of dogs…

Lord, I pray that this man’s little friend will be o.k. and that the medical bills won’t be too high. If his pet is suffering and about to die, may this gentleman be grateful his dog will be out of his pain and may he find another little friend for himself to love like he did his first pet. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

They are in my Prayers. God Bless.

Thank you so much for all the prayers!

Prayers to God for all the faithful of the world who offer up prayers for intentions close to the heart!

St. Francis of Assisi, pray for us.

:amen:

Is his dog going to be alright?

St Francis, pray for us!

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.