Prayers for our debt that has spun out of control!

Please pray for my husband and I debt problem that God will guide us on to a solution to get out of debt. We can hardly pay the min. payments for our credit cards and we have cut out going out to eat, unneccesary trips to town, and everything we can to cut out expenses. We are so stressed out and helpless!

Praying for you and your Husband.

+JMJTJ+

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for you Amanda. Call those credit card companies and they will help you work out a payment plan that you can afford.
God Bless,
Pam

Amanda, it’s not so bad cutting out eating out, and not making a trip on impulse when you can save up a list of several errands or shopping items you can fit into the same trip. We do it all the time, it’s our way of life. Once in a while we have a coffee out as a treat, so maybe you can decide on an economical treat like that occasionally. I ask the Lord to help you find the good in these measures and find creative ways to cheaply entertain yourselves

The credit cards are more of a problem as if they are blown out you are stuck with interest payments on top of the capital re-payments. I ask God to help you both gain ground on your credit card debt, and to find means and courage to keep a budget that helps you both to live peaceful and secure lives.
May God give you both peace, Trishie

May the Lord bless you, your husband, and your finances. Praying for you …

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you. We’ve been there, believe me. You may want to check out Dave Ramsey’s sight for some suggestions, too.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.