Prayers for our family under spiritual attack

Someone has wished evil toward us, and I am very afraid. I have been praying the St. Michael prayer and prayer to our Guardian Angel, the Memorare, plus two rosarys a day. Please help me diffuse this with prayer.
Thank you,
Mommy K

I will include you in my rosary this evening… know that I prayed for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Lord, protect mommy k and her family from all evils. Send a battalion of warrior angels to protect this family from every evil, spiritual or physical. Lead them through this and all matters toward the eternal garden of joy and peace, now and forever. Grant them all many graces for faith, hope, charity, fortitude, and joy. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for them!

Gather your family about you ,go before Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and there in great confidence entrust yourselves to Him and His mother. Go to confession, speak your hearts out,and then to Holy Mass,receiving Communion.Invite the priest to your home for formal consecration of your family to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to The Immaculate Heart of Mary. And most important ,Do Not Be Afraid! Jesus is King Triumphant. Dear sister , we have Our Lord and Lady ready to drop everything in our laps,so to speak, just ask and believe.It is so simple.Just trust in God. And now my Prayer. Most Beloved daughter of the Most High God, Spouse of the Holy Spirit,Mother of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, -You stand there at the feet of Jesus, His Precious blood,His Sweat poured upon you, your heart; pure,sweet,holy,obedient and merciful ,took His spirit into your flesh and gave Him life and now you take it again and give it back to the Eternal Father. I ask of you ,Holy Mother,in your most challenging moment of faith, to look upon this woman and her family, now in trial with the world and the devil,and to embrace them in the tearful and merciful sorrow of your most pure motherly heart and to give them up to Jesus, that He may rescue them from their plight with the accursed of this world, of which He is Victor Triumphant . In great faith,in union with your tearful and sorrowing soul ,and by your motherly power, invoking the blood of Jesus, I, with You, in the Name of Jesus,Christ the King, bind all that is of evil around this women and her family,-- and command in The Holy Name Of Jesus, --that Evil and its issue appear at the feet of Jesus Crucified ,with You there as CoRedemptrix and Mediatrix ,and said Evil and its issue ,await the Divine Justice, and do no more to afflict these children of God, --in Jesus Name, to the Resounding Glory of God Father ,Son and Holy Spirit.Amen. Thanks be to God,Blessed be God.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum, benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.

Amen

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

praying for your family-

I bind myself to God’s power to guide me, God’s might to uphold me, God’s wisdom to teach me, God’s Eye to watch over me, God’s Ear to hear me, God’s way to lie before me, God’s shield to shelter me, God’s host to secure me…Against the snares of demons, against the seductions of vices, against the lusts of nature, against everyone who meditates injury to me, whether far or near, few or many.

Prayer of Saint Patrick

Amen
~
:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

For the intentions of Mommy K - that she and her family may be freed of their spiritual attacks:

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee; Blessed art thou among women, And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners, Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us, and after this, our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

:signofcross:

God bless.

Dear Lord please help this family and grant protection to each member of the family.Please grant them strength and guide them.Lord please place Your healing hand upon each member of this family so they may overcome all attacks. Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray and do thou oh Prince of the Heavenly Host by the power of God, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
Amen.

I also wanted to advise you to pray the Holy Rosary every day. It is the most powerful spiritual warfare prayer there is. Also, you will get many blessings and graces from praying the Holy Rosary. Here are 15 Promises of Our Lady to those who pray the Rosary:

ourladyswarriors.org/prayer/15promise.htm

You can also get a plenary indulgence for praying the Rosary publicly. See here for more details:

ourladyswarriors.org/indulge/g48.htm

That said, I run a Catholic Spiritual Warfare page on Facebook that you might be interested in:

facebook.com/CatholicSpiritualWarfare?ref=hl

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying hard.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace. the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.