Prayers for our family

This will be the first Thanksgiving since my mother died last Dec 1. Please pray especially for my brother, who is really struggling with her loss.

Thank you to all.

Praying for you and your family.

In Your compassion, Lord, comfort Elizabeth’s family as they approach the first anniversary of her death. Please help them to comfort each other with loving and happy memories of their mother. In particular, please help Elizabeth’s brother find comfort in her happiness with God and the reunion that someday awaits them.
My husband’s family tends to have a remembrance picnic lunch at their parents’ favourite place, the sea front where they used to go walking together.

[quote="Trishie, post:3, topic:176893"]
In Your compassion, Lord, comfort Elizabeth's family as they approach the first anniversary of her death. Please help them to comfort each other with loving and happy memories of their mother. In particular, please help Elizabeth's brother find comfort in her happiness with God and the reunion that someday awaits them.

[/quote]

Amen

The year of firsts is always so hard. I am praying for you and your family …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you to all, we appreciate you so much!

Lord, please help this family to have a happy Thanksgiving day. May Funnyyetsavvy's brother find comfort and peace and feel his mother's presence in a special way so he can feel better. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you so much..we are truly blessed by our friends here at CAF

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.