Prayers for our house

Please pray for me and my husband. We are building a house, and things are not going so well. Vandals have hit our home 3 times now, and the neighborhood is causing trouble (it’s a long story).:frowning:

Please pray that everything turns out ok:) .

Thanks,

SAHM

Keeping you and your husband in my prayers.

Praying for you.

Prayers are coming!!

St. Jospeh pray for them and Jesus surround them with an army of your holy angels.

Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, have mercy on us.

Praying a wall of protection around all of you and that all obstacles to be removed. In Jesus precious name we pray.

Lord God, place angels around this home and keep the vandals off of the property. Give this couple peace with the neighbors.
In Jesus Name…Amen

Praying for you and your husband…

I’m so sorry. Don’t worry, God has a way to turn evil for good :slight_smile: I hope it gets better though. May you enjoy God’s blessings and protection, may it rest firmly on your house and family! - Peace be with you ! :thumbsup:

May God bless you, and i’m praying for you and your husband.
:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.