Prayers for our pastor

Please pray for our Pastor that he will not have to have the problem with his leg corrected by surgery. He is 70 and his leg collapsed from under him and he fell during Mass. He was going to the tabernacle to get the Hosts. By God’s grace he did not hit his head on the marble altar steps, and he did not spill the consecrated Hosts he had in his hands. Please pray that his doctor can do something without surgery. Trusting in Jesus through your prayers.

Lord thank You from protecting your faithful priest from worse harm, and from the distress of scattering the Hosts.
Please ensure that he receives the best and safest health care. Please give him the recovery he needs to continue to fulfil his priestly responsibilities.
Please obtain for him all the assistance he needs in his parish.
Bless him and his parishioners, Lord

Oh dear. :frowning: Praying for your pastor!

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for the healing of your pastor …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

AMEN!!!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Adding prayers for the intercession of St. Camillus…

Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers. Just a short update. Father has had a CAT Scan and he will be going for an MRI in the next week or so. He also fell again Saturday as he was putting the bible of the stand on his way to giving his homily. Again, his guardian angel was there to see that he did not get hurt. We are hopeful that they can do something without surgery. Keep praying, please

Heavenly Father, we thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon this priest especially the ability to continue his ministry at such an advanced age. We know you are the ultimate physician and that you will be the one to guide the doctors and members of the health care team as they diagnose and threat your faithful servant. Oversee his care. Give him peace, keep him free from pain and send friends and family his way to provide companionship and to be of assistance as he awaits a diagnosis. Father we know that through you all things are possible. We also know that if it be your will a miracle is possible here. We pray that the MRI will find that his problem is no more and we ask that his condition improve daily. By doing so he will be able to continue serving you for many years to come.
Father we will give you the honor and the praise.And now in a spirit of brotherly love I pray the words your Son taught us while He lived with us on this earth:
Our Father, who art in heaven
Hallowed be they name.
Thy kingdom come,Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
for Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory,
forever and ever.Amen God Bless. NLM

St. John Vianney, please intercede for Father and join us in our prayers for your brother priest. Amen.

Praying for recovery…

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[quote="lakotak, post:1, topic:175316"]
Please pray for our Pastor that he will not have to have the problem with his leg corrected by surgery. He is 70 and his leg collapsed from under him and he fell during Mass. He was going to the tabernacle to get the Hosts. By God's grace he did not hit his head on the marble altar steps, and he did not spill the consecrated Hosts he had in his hands. Please pray that his doctor can do something without surgery. Trusting in Jesus through your prayers.

[/quote]

Hello.Time has past and I am wondering how your Pastor is doing. I hope and pray that his health issues have resolved themselves. God Bless. NLM

[quote="nlm, post:15, topic:175316"]
Hello.Time has past and I am wondering how your Pastor is doing. I hope and pray that his health issues have resolved themselves. God Bless. NLM

[/quote]

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't got back to all of you. I know he had a CAT scan and was scheduled for an MRI, but I haven't heard what the results are yet. I know he is not standing to distribute Communion and one of the servers goes and get the Hosts from the Tabernacle. I will probably be talking to him tomorrow and I will let you know.

I have been pretty busy with Church issues and these coming Holidays are very hard for me, as the first anniversary of Mom's death will be coming up on 12/26. It is really hard coping that is one reason I am trying to keep busy. But I will keep you informed, thanks for asking.

Lord Jesus please ensure that the priest's health issues will be correctly diagnosed and treated, so that he can continue to live his vocation as priest to Your people. Let this time be one of particular spiritual growth for him...
Thank you Lord

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Adding prayers for the intercession of St. Camillus…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.