Prayers for our school

If I may humbly request, please pray for our school. This is the only Catholic High School within a reasonable commute for my family. The directors will be making decisions this week regarding the ongoing operations of the school. Many parents and students are quite upset and prayers for them as well as for the teachers, administration and directors would be greatly appreciated.

Praying for all.

Heavenly Father please give new life and support to this Catholic school, so the the nearby families will be able to continue sending their children for a good Catholic education.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to enlighten and advise the teachers, administration and directors, in the best interests of the school and Catholic families.
I ask, in Jesus’ name

Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is With You. Blessed are You among women and Blessed is The Fruit of Your Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Lord have Mercy

Lord, I pray for the morally best for this school, its faculty and students. May your will be done, with no obstacles to your holy will. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Praying hard.

Merciful God please give new life and support to this Catholic school, so the the nearby families will be able to continue sending their children for a good Catholic education.
Please send Your Holy Spirit to enlighten and advise the teachers, administration and directors, in the best interests of the school and Catholic families.

Praying for you.
God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.