Prayers for parents and even myself

I would like to offer up prayers today for all parents that struggle to raise thier children.

I pray that all parents of children with ADD/ADHD, emotional issues and disabilities of all kinds are strengthened today to continue doing the hard work we do of raising beautiful children. St Dymphna, pray for us.

I pray for a friend who feels her marriage is in trouble, that her husband gives more love and attention to thier disabled child. St Joseph, pray for us.

I pray for clarity of mind and the ability to make good choices. St Anthony, pray for us.

I pray for the strength to make difficult choices even if it means that I have to be critical of myself and ask for forgiveness. St Pio, pray for us.

…Amen…

Please join with me and add your own intentions and prayers…HHMom

HHMom, I am praying for your intentions.

Hi HHMom, we will pray for your intentions in our daily prayers!!

God bless all!!!

For these intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

I join with your prayer for all parents who struggle to raise thier children.

I pray that all parents of children with ADD/ADHD, emotional issues and disabilities of all kinds are strengthened today to continue doing the hard work we do of raising beautiful children. I pray for their clarity of mind and the ability to make good choices. St Anthony, pray for us.
I pray for your friend who feels her marriage is in trouble, that her husband gives more love and attention to their disabled child. St Joseph, pray for us.
I pray for the strength for you to make difficult choices even if it means that you have to be critical of yourself and ask for forgiveness. St Pio, pray for us.
Amen.

My son, a single father of two whom he raised alone, has a son who struggled with ADHD. His progress over the past years has been wonderful, despite my son’s agony of mind at times and his son’s sufferings…I thank God for His help. Now I pray for a good job choice and path for this grandson…and a for a good wife for my son who is so lonely as he approaches 40 on Good Friday, and as his son and daughter begin to go their ways.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you Trishie. My ADHD child seems to be going through a bad time. Being more agressive for reasons we haven’t pinned down yet. So things are tough here as we sort this out. My child is on one of the last ADHD specific meds there is. If this one is causing adie effects, and if this one needs to go…

Many days I “pray” to win just X amount of dollars in the lottery only so (after taxes) I can have just enough to pay off the house and the cars. Why? So I can be a SAHM again and maybe even homeschool.

I don’t want a million bucks. Just enough to make things easier. I want so much to stay at home with them, but I need to go to work as the bills are piling up.

Again, thanks everyone for your prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for your intentions, HHMom…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for you HHMom!

As a parent who daily struggles with a child with emotional and eating disorder, I thank you for your prayer request.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

You are welcome, Newguy…Amen

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.