Prayers for peace in Gaza & Middle East

Let us pray for peace in Gaza and for humanitarian aid to reach the people living there. Also that the air raids will end and that a truce may be established

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life

prayer said.
:signofcross: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

Amen

Lord Jesus
Please Bless and protect the people of Gaza. Turn hatred to love and violence to peace. May all work towards a peaceful resolution. Teach us the value and dignity of human life. Guide leaders in your wisdom. Grant mercy and forgiveness, especially to those who find it hard to forgive others. Pour out your grace upon all involved that they may come to know you more and more and to follow in your ways of gentleness and peace. For those who have died, grant them eternal rest Lord, that with your saints and angels, they may praise you forever.
Amen.

Praying for peace in Gaza and healing for all of those involved.

I offer my prayers through the intercession of St. Michael the Archangel.

Yes…we must certainly pray for peace in this war-crazed environment. We should also pray that Hamas is removed from power. I think it’s clear that Hamas is an evil force in Middle East politics.

Praying for a lasting peace agreement that all will observe.

AMEN
LORD HAVE MERCY

Lord Jesus
Please Bless and protect the people of Gaza. Turn hatred to love and violence to peace. May all work towards a peaceful resolution. Teach us the value and dignity of human life. Guide leaders in your wisdom. Grant mercy and forgiveness, especially to those who find it hard to forgive others. Pour out your grace upon all involved that they may come to know you more and more and to follow in your ways of gentleness and peace. For those who have died, grant them eternal rest Lord, that with your saints and angels, they may praise you forever.
Amen

Praying for world peace!

Lord Jesus
Amen

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.