Prayers for peace with self

An interior struggle is always difficult. One continually wages in the soul making finding peace a struggle. Who will win the battle in the end and who will get the soul? Will it be the Good Lord? Or will it be the devil?

May the light of God surround you;
The love of God enfold you;
The power of God protect you;
The presence of God watch over you;
May you realize, wherever You are, God is!
Amen
:signofcross:

Heavenly Father,
Through the mercy you showed in sending Your Divine Son Jesus Christ to die for us and by the Love You share which is Your Holy Spirit please send blessings of your peace to this child of Yours and all Your children.

Help them to gain confidence form the lives of the Saints that no one is perfect, though they can still persevere in the faith. Help them see that it is their desire for growth in holiness that You desire, not that they become perfectly holy.

Give them the confidence that You will win their soul as long as they are trying to abandon to You. Please help them abandon perfectly so that they put You in complete control of everything. Help them to offer up their interior struggles as a cross to carry just as any other problem that comes their way.

Please keep them faithful despite what they might have to do through!

Mary, through your Sorrow and Immaculate Heart, please pray for us!
Saint Joseph the most chaste spouse, please pray for us!
Jesus, our Lord, our Savior, our God, through your Most Sacred Heart, please have mercy on us!

Amen, Amen!
+

Praying to Lord helps you to win the battles and overcome struggles…

I will keep you in my Rosary tonight.

I’m sorry to hear of your distress jjwq2 , may God give you all the strenght to find your inner peace .
I will say one Hail Mary and Memorare for you and your intentions right now .
In Christ , AnneMary

Praying!

Jesus please give this person grace to trust in Your care and Your victory over evil. We entrust this person to You.

† JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers that you will stay rooted in Christ who has overcome evil.
May He be your Presence, strength, healing, joy, and peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Still praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.