Prayers for po18's wife, Elsa

Lord, we lift up Elsa to you. You know what a difficult time she is going through. You know how much she loves her husband. Please help her during this period. Alleviate her worries and concerns. Be at her side always. Bless her loving heart. Keep her strong through this storm and show her Your mercy. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Blessings and Love,
Judi

I will keep you all in my prayers today!!’

Kathy

Amen.

Praying for po18 and his wife…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying!

I’m joining in prayers for po18’s wife Elsa , may God grant her strenght and comfort her in this heavy period .
Heavenly Father , come to their aid in any way they needed.
Protect them , set them free from all burdens, Lord bring healing to this family .
Through Jesus Christ , our Lord and through intercession of Saint Joseph , protector of the family . Amen

Our Father … Hail Mary… Amen

Getting ready to pray my rosary. Elsa: you will be at the top of my list! Have a good night’s rest.

God bless you,
Judi

Oh holy infant Jesus, who said the more you honor me the more I will bless you, give us the strength to bear the burdens of daily life in this sinful world. Help us to endure our afflictions and sorrows with patience and courage. :gopray:

Prayers going up now for Po18guy and his wife Elsa.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee. :byzsoc:

Amen

Phyllis @];-

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Daughter

Judi, this is the first I have seen this! Bless you, sister prayer warrior! I lifted you and VitoJoseph up before out Lord at Holy Hour this afternoon. Amen! Alleluia!

Lifting this loving couple up in prayer!

God Bless!

Elsa,

Continuing my prayers for you! You are such a blessing to your family and to everyone! May Our Lady comfort you and give you strength as you walk this path with your husband!

Blessings,
Judi

Elsa,

I am praying that Our Dear Lord will relieve your anxiety over your husband’s health. He is a strong man (your dh). So many of us are praying for your continued strength & faith. Our Lord will not let us down. You will remain in my prayers and rosaries. Hope you had a relaxed time at the crafts show!

Blessings,
Judi

Amen

Lord strengthen her

prayers for elsa and her husband
grandma glor

Holy Angels, please pray for elsa

Dear Elsa,

You remain in my daily prayers. May our Dear Lord sustain you while you endure this trial with your husband. God bless you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Judi

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.