Prayers for poor mental and physical health

If you could please keep my health in your prayers. I wound up in the hospital this weekend. Via ambulance. I was having a severe reaction to a medication. It was so scary. Although I’m home and stable, I’m still quite sick and am getting help and treatment for a host of things right now. Prayers are so needed and I can’t thank you enough for them.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Jesus, send your healing spirit to this lovely woman, she needs You so much as we all do…but right now she’s having a tough time, let her know that through you there is life and happiness…I’m praying for her to feel your healing powers…Thank you, Amen…

Lord have mercy on the work of your hands.

Yours in Christ
Joe

Jesus, I place this child of Yours in Your own Sacred Heart, Source of healing, comfort and Mercy. Immaculate Heart of Mary, shelter your child in your heart, with your prayers.

Holding you in my prayers and thoughts.

Lord, I pray that this woman be healed from all her ailments. And may anything she must suffer be for her sancatification; may she unite whatever suffering it is to your Son Jesus’ suffering and offer it up for the conversion of souls. Amen.

Thank you so much for the kind prayers. They mean so much :hug1:

I just found out that on top of everything I have only surgical options left for my stomach condition. It is a surgery that has many complications and has to be repeated every 5-10 years for the rest of my life. I now can’t get treatment for another condition I was having that is causing severe pain but has no real risks to health. I was seeking treatment for Endometreosis. Not for fertility reasons, my fertility is basically non existent, just for pain management. We were finally going to get it treated this year but now we can’t. :frowning: So I guess that was a “no” from God for that one. I’m just having a rough time of things right now and even though my physical problems are numerous, the greatest crosses are the mental and spiritual problems. :frowning: Please pray for me. Thank you.

I will keep you and your family in my Prayers. God Bless.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.