Prayers for pregnancey to be viable and healthy

Hi my name is sinead i am married with four children and relly hope and pray to soon make it five children.I have an appt 2mrw in the early pregnancey unit and i ask for all prayers that the doctor finds a healthy viable pregnancey.thank you so muchgod bless you all.

Many prayers for a healthy baby! Hopefully you hear good news.

If you're able, I would also appreciate healthy baby prayers as I go in for my first OB appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we'll both get good news!

Prayers for both of you! Please join us in the Pregnant Mommies thread in the Parenting section! You will find lots of support, knowledge, and prayers there too!

[quote="sineadocall, post:1, topic:203440"]
Hi my name is sinead i am married with four children and relly hope and pray to soon make it five children.I have an appt 2mrw in the early pregnancey unit and i ask for all prayers that the doctor finds a healthy viable pregnancey.thank you so muchgod bless you all.

[/quote]

How did the appointment go?

Hi orry for late reply.the appt didnt go oogood the doctor did not examine me or do a test due to tests at the doctors office being negitive i did a test myself and it looks positive so just going to keep praying and mayb my prayers will be answered.Pray for you also.thanks.

Sorry you didn’t get the appointment you were looking for. Hopefully, your next appointment will more closely meet your expectations. Happy to hear that you have a positive tests and that signs are looking good.

Hi hope all is well with you. I did a test this morning and it was POSITIVE!!! i am sooo happy!! So looks like i am most likely pregnant and mayb i was too early to call when i got the test at my doctors office.I had the same problem with my last pregnancey 5yrs ago didnt show up on hpt until i was 9wks gone.I have a feeling that may be the case this time round also.I am nervous tho cos doctors told me last time that the pregnancey wasnt viable and truns out it was i got a second opinion and it showed up on a scan i dont want a repaet of that just want it confirmed i am pregnant and that everything is perfect. How are things with you how was your OB appt? thinking of you and praying for us both to have heathly pregnancies and heathly babies in a few mths time.I would like if you dont mind if you could pray for me that i have my test confirmed at the doctors office as i have had so many set backs and that the pregnancey is viable and healthy.thank you.:)

[quote="sineadocall, post:7, topic:203440"]
Hi hope all is well with you. I did a test this morning and it was POSITIVE!!! i am sooo happy!! So looks like i am most likely pregnant and mayb i was too early to call when i got the test at my doctors office.I had the same problem with my last pregnancey 5yrs ago didnt show up on hpt until i was 9wks gone.I have a feeling that may be the case this time round also.I am nervous tho cos doctors told me last time that the pregnancey wasnt viable and truns out it was i got a second opinion and it showed up on a scan i dont want a repaet of that just want it confirmed i am pregnant and that everything is perfect. How are things with you how was your OB appt? thinking of you and praying for us both to have heathly pregnancies and heathly babies in a few mths time.I would like if you dont mind if you could pray for me that i have my test confirmed at the doctors office as i have had so many set backs and that the pregnancey is viable and healthy.thank you.:)

[/quote]

Woo Hoo! :extrahappy: So happy to hear that you got your BFP. I'm surprised that 9 weeks had to go by though before you got it. I have no idea how you were able to handle the suspense. I might have pulled all my hair out by then. Prayers are definitely going your way for a healthy baby and positive doctor's appointment next time. I go in for my first official OB appointment in two weeks (turns out the first first appointment was just a pee test) and I'm really looking forward to that. Congrats again!

Hello again.I was at the doctors office today and had my test confirmed.so happy the past few wks have been awful.The doctor figures i am 8wks along.How are things with you? hope all is well.I am still in shock with my happy news!!!! Guess my paryers were answered.So thankful.Keep praying i really believe in the power of prayer.:::angel1:

That's awesome!!! Happy to hear that the good news has been officially confirmed. I'm doing a lot better today than yesterday. Yesterday I felt like my stomach was going to bloat so much it was going to explode! I also went home and ended up taking a two hour nap and then being able to fall asleep at normal time without a problem. Today I feel less like a ton of bricks and am moving around a lot easier. :-) Hopefully this feeling keeps up for a while.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.