Prayers for reconciliation

Please pray for my wife and I as we attempt to reconcile our marriage.

Yours in Christ
Joe

Lord, send your spirit to guide josephdaniel29 and his wife toward reconciliation. Lead them to each other with the sincere spirit of forgiveness and compassion.

have a special devotion to St. Rita, she is one of the saints most known for her struggles in her married life.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy;
our life, our sweetness and our hope. To
thee do we cry, poor banished children of
Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine
eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our
exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy
womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet
Virgin Mary. Pray for us, O holy Mother of
God that we may be made worthy of the
promises of Christ. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Amen.

Josephdaniel, I’ll certainly pray for you, as I’ve much fellow feeling about this

and have had to pray my heart out many times for my own marriage reconciliation until recent years. My instant empathy reminded me my husband and I had a recipe for failure, he had turned 18 three months before we married and he was incredibly driven and perfectionist, and I wasn’t perfect nor were our boys, so he left four times in all, sometimes for months and threatened to leave much of the rest of the time, until the last six or seven years, since which he has become less demanding of life and a little more fond of me.

So I’ll pray for you and your wife that you can both communicate well and be able to love and value and forgive and understand, and agree to disagree, and to give each other all the chances and trust you need to foster a loving and faithful marriage. Jesus please let it be so

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard.

Come Holy Spirit, healer of souls, heal this couple and fill them with the spirit of your love. May they be willing to forgive and get over tough times of the past and work toward keeping good and open communication. May they both be honest with their feelings so they can have the best relationship possible. May they try praying together as a couple and both deepen their spiritual life even more than before so they can have a better relationship with you and each other. If talking with a priest and meeting with a priest as a couple is something they can arrange, that would be great, Lord. Help this man keep his trust in you and your merciful love. Help his wife keep her trust in your merciful love. And may they both be merciful toward each other. Help this couple, Lord, and keep them together by your saving hand. Amen.

I am praying for you!

Jesus please help Josephdaniel
and his wife wife to both communicate well and be able to love and value and forgive and understand, and agree to disagree, and to give each other all the chances and trust they need to foster a loving and faithful marriage. Jesus please let it be so

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.