Prayers for safe and on-time travel

This weekend, I am going to New York to visit a convent of Sisters that I am discerning with. I have been checking the weather to make sure there will be no problems, and I discovered that going in doesn't look bad, but coming back on Sunday may present problems. It's supposed to have a mix of rain and snow on Sunday in New York, and it's planning to rain here too. I must leave Sunday from New York because the Sisters are having their annual retreat that day. My mom suggested that I come back a day early, but it costs $75 to change flights and I can't afford that. Please pray that I can make it back safely and on-time! Thank you.

My holy Angel Guardian,
ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake,
that it may profit the health of my soul and body;
that I may reach its end,
and that, returning safe and sound,
I may find my family in good health.
Do thou guard,
guide and preserve us.

Amen.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

[quote="bre, post:2, topic:182850"]
Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

[/quote]

Thank you, bre, for your prayers. God bless! :)

Anyone viewing this, please pray for me. I'm having the "butterflies in my stomach" feeling, though not as bad as usual when I fly because I know these Sisters pretty well, but it's the first time I will be visiting their convent. I really need to get to sleep soon (I should be asleep now) so I have enough energy tomorrow. Thanks all!

Praying for your safe travels ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[quote="DaughterOfMary6, post:1, topic:182850"]
This weekend, I am going to New York to visit a convent of Sisters that I am discerning with. I have been checking the weather to make sure there will be no problems, and I discovered that going in doesn't look bad, but coming back on Sunday may present problems. It's supposed to have a mix of rain and snow on Sunday in New York, and it's planning to rain here too. I must leave Sunday from New York because the Sisters are having their annual retreat that day. My mom suggested that I come back a day early, but it costs $75 to change flights and I can't afford that. Please pray that I can make it back safely and on-time! Thank you.

My holy Angel Guardian,
ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake,
that it may profit the health of my soul and body;
that I may reach its end,
and that, returning safe and sound,
I may find my family in good health.
Do thou guard,
guide and preserve us.

Amen.

[/quote]

Will pray for you and your safety..

Praying hard for your intention.

Thank you all for your prayers! It worked because I had no problems whatsoever. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.