Prayers for safe travel

Tomorrow I will be driving from CO to MO (11 1/2 hours) back home. I ask for your prayers for myself and for the other drivers on the road (no my driving is not that bad :blush: ) during this journey back home.

St. Christopher, please protect me!

Prayers!!

May St. Joseph be your guide (or St. Christopher if you are older) and may your travels be safe. Hug that family when you get there. Stop often, take it easy, check the weather. Be careful and may the road come up to meet you.

I have prayed for you! :slight_smile:

I think your excitement…:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: …will help your milage some. :wink:

God bless you and grant you a safe journey, and a very blessed and happy homecoming! :gopray2:

Praying for you Mirror. :gopray:

Will pray to the Archangel Raphael for you to have a safe journey.:slight_smile:

Praying for you and your safe journey home. Let peace and friendship be your standby and your guide. Who knows? Maybe the good Lord is sending you out to bring someone back to the faith, or maybe he is going to strengthen yours. Look for happy adventures and joyous times

Save journey- on I-80, right?

I-70 :yawn:

Thank you all :signofcross: for the prayers! It will be a long journey, but I will travel with God and it will be fun!!

I really appreciate the prayers for me as I travel back home. I will say a special prayer for all of you this evening.

**You are in my prayers:gopray2: **

You are in my prayers for your safe trip.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.