Prayers for sale of our RV

I know that this is a silly prayer when there is so many people suffering and dying and in need of prayers much more important than this and please pray for them by all means. My husband and I are disabled and made a stupid mistake in buying a RV and really need to sell it. We have been trying to sell it for one year now with no luck. We only get salesmen calling and offering to be a person that would sell it for us but they don’t do anything once they get our money. We have asked the intercession of St. Joseph too. We really need to get rid of it.

Can you please pray for this intention for us? Thanks.

Not a silly prayer. Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

This is not a silly prayer! We should always bring our concerns up in prayer, no matter how small they seem.

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard.

For this sale, and that all of your family’s needs are abundantly met-

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

My God will fully supply whatever you need,
in accord with his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
To our God and Father, glory forever and ever.
Amen.
Philippians 4:19

Hi everyone,
I just posted the RV in a new website for a quick sale and we really need to sell this RV. Now we need to buy a car for my husband was in an auto accident last month and totalled the car. Please can you pray for us to sell this RV very soon? We are going to take a lost of $15,000.00 on it and will still owe the bank that if we sell it, but it will be better than paying what we still owe on it. It is just too much. Please pray that someone will buy it. God Bless you all.

No rpayer request is silly as long as the intention is sincere…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.