Prayers for Sarah

Please pray for my daughter sarah. She had an ultrasound done today and we are not sure of the findings until her doctor calls us. the only thing she was told was that she had a lack of an endometrial stripe. We are all very concerned about this and would appreciate your prayers. Also, sarah has another major exam tomorrow on top of all this other stress. I pray that she will be able to relax, concentrate and do well.

thank you in advance,

kate

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Sarah and her little one…

thank you all for your prayers and concern. Sarah is a college student and only 20 years old. She has had irregular periods for years and we are wondering if this is related to the findings. This is not a pregnancy related condition, as she is not pregnant.

kate

My prayers are with your family.

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Daughter

Through the intercession of our Blessed Mother Mary, may God watch over, protect, encourage and heal young Sarah. Amen!

May the Lord bless her and keep her. You are both in my prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers. We did not hear back from her doctor as of yet. I hope the saying " no news is good news" still stands.

kate

Hi Kate , hoping and praying for good news for your daughter Sarah .
She will be in my prayers as well , may God grant her a good result for ultrasound analysis , that there will be no health problems . I pray also for Sarah’s tomorrow exam , that everything will be well .
Father, please grant these prayers , in the Name of Your most beloved Son, Jesus Christ . Amen

Our Father…Amen

Praying for your daughter sarah’s health.

the doctor report finally came back today and said that on the ultrasound looked fine. Thank you once again for keeping sarah in your prayers. now we just have to wait and see how she did on her anatomy exam. It was very difficult for her to study after she had her ultrasound. the tech doing the ultrasound did not choose his words wisely and led sarah to believe that something was wrong with her. thank God everything turned out just fine.

thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts.

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.