Prayers for situation with this person

Years ago, I knew a person who I was cruel to by accident. Even though I loved her. But we were children, and then I forgot her for a long time. But just last October, I found out some information about her, which, although great news, was absolutely none of my business. As usual, I reacted impulsively. And I lied to her on the internet. And I had no right to behave like this. And I think she knows it was me. If I had told the truth, she would probably have been happy to hear from me, but as it is, I think I’ve disgusted her. And now I have to live with the shame and guilt of what I’ve done. And the whole thing is very humiliating. Not to mention dangerous. And I’ve offended her family as well. So please pray that she forgets me and knows nothing about me, and that I will never annoy, hurt, or bother her in any way again.

I have a lot of unanswered questions about the situation, and I am wondering whether it’s fate or not, and whether I’ll ever know her again.But please pray that God will answer all my questions in the best way possible, and that I’ll be able to accept his answer gratefully… I don’t know why a lot of this has happened, but if nothing else, at least I can embrace it as a learning experience. No mature or sensible person would have reacted the way I did, and at least now I’ll know for the future.But it’s sad; if I knew her now instead of then, I know we could be friends. But maybe it’s not meant to be. All I can do now is trust God, and try to stop thinking about it.I have really embarrassed myself…

Thanks for your prayers! God bless!

I ask God to guide you in your interactions with others and to heal anyone you’ve hurt.

…In spirit, I kneel to ask forgiveness for good intentions gone awry. Perhaps you will not forgive or perhaps you will never inform me if you do forgive, yet I mean only kindness to others and to you. If I lose your friendship, I still love and pray for you and those with you.

Some day, through God’s mercy I will enter heaven and will never again make mistakes that cause others hurt, nor will others again wound me. I take comfort that those who cannot forgive or understand my motives must do so then. Until then your judgements of me — as the person, you deem me or the wrong you believe of me—remain until God who loves us can speak some kindness and perhaps even some truth in your heart for me.

“I bless you. I bless your thoughts and feelings. I bless your family, I bless your ventures, and I bless your life.” The power of those words is God’s not mine. I only bless you in God’s name, for He loves you profoundly. Please forgive me.

Praying!

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

Look at it on a time scale of centuries.
Also note that even if you live to be 110 it is a very brief life.
Just yesturday you were kids, and this day will also soon pass, and tommorrow…
you will see her again in heaven. and in heaven she will see the complete and total truth.
Don’t worry.
God bless you.
I will pray for you and her.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I am praying for you.

Dear God, help LirMengRen get past this. Please bring him to some quiet time with you so you can answer the different questions that are bothering him. Let him know that we all fail you sometimes, but like little children we are called to get right back up again after a fall. Help LirMengRen to come in contact with someone who can help him get over his lingering emotions of embarrassment, etc… May he not look too down on himself, but go to confession if it is necessary, as it will provide him with the sacramental grace of healing for his soul at this most difficult time for him. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Still praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.